Nestle Watershas a great opportunity for aKey Customer Manager!
Are you looking to join a company in an advanced sales capacity where both customer relationship development and account maintenance functions are combined? Are you looking for a rewarding career in a sales environment where you can be an effective quality focused salesperson and service provider of the most popular water brands sold on the market today?
Come join our unique company culture that engages its talent and rewards success across the organization! In this role you'd be responsible for visiting 6 new and/or existing large customer accounts per day in an assigned target market to promote larger scale supply and distribution of our products. This position offers a typical daily schedule starting at 7:30am Monday through Friday and requires no night or weekend activity.
Daily Responsibilities include:
* To grow our customer base using an existing database to source from a target prospect list. Maintain and build customer relationships among large accounts (those with 25+ employees and/or with $150+ monthly revenue)
* To fully manage new accounts considering our full line of water filtration, units, dispenser units, 3 and 5 gallon bottled water products, case good products, cups and coffee
* Obtaining 40 bottle water dispensers, 15 filtration units, 5 new coffee accounts, and 18 new customer contracts will put you on the right track to meeting monthly expectations
* To embrace a quality product and service focused strategy to foster and nurture strong business relationships through face to face solicitation visits and setting appointments to regularly visit existing customers
* To adhere to price policies to meet revenue and profit goals determined by corporate leadership
* Attendance to weekly conference calls and monthly sales meetings within the zone required
Successful candidates will possess:
* A bachelor degree in a general business management field (preferred) or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years of advanced sales management experience as a successful Business Development or Account Manager is required
* Prior work experience in the consumer goods/beverage industry is strongly preferred, but not required
* Prior experience working in an cold calling B2B sales position where face to face customer interaction was essential to the success of account management and meeting sales goals
* Possesses the ability to work with minimal leads (only a small percentage of leads are generated through telesales leads)
* Advanced customer relationship management skills and special pricing management experience required
We offer a competitive starting compensation package that consists of a base salary, monthly car and gas allowance and an annual bonus target based on individual job performance.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Strong organizational and follow-up skills
* Aggressive customer focused selling attitude
* High level of resilience, persistence and energy
* Excellent communication skills
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer a competitive salary based on education, experience, and other qualifications. Nestle Waters North America offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
Nestle Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company, offering consumers a variety of portable, calorie-free bottled waters, including Arrowhead and other natural spring water brands; Nestle Pure Life, a nationally distributed purified bottled water; and international brands, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Most recently, the company has added a refreshing line of ready-to-drink iced teas. Nestle Waters North America is committed to creating shared value for society. It does so through healthy hydration, jobs and benefits to communities where it operates, and environmental stewardship, most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America.
Putting safety and quality first as we deliver the right product, to the right customer, on time, every time is what we do every day in our operations. Our competitive differentiator is our people who make it happen! Nestle Waters Direct and our trusted brands are well known throughout the United States by our familiar trucks and courteous, dedicated sales and service experts that deliver pure, refreshing bottled water to places where people live, work and shop. Through presence, flexibility and innovation, we satisfy consumer and business needs for convenience, health and wellness.
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com.
You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Category: Nestle Waters North America